Emerging Leader Program
The Vistage Emerging Leader Program prepares your rising stars to become your next generation of senior leadership. Under the guidance of a Vistage Chair, an accomplished business leader and master facilitator, participants develop core leadership competencies and confidence, empowering them to deliver on company goals.
Unlike other leadership programs that squeeze material into a few back-to-back days and leave implementation at risk, Vistage emerging leaders focus on one topic at a time to encourage mastery. Participants will be challenged to advance their careers within your company, rather than seek outside opportunities. Develop a proven team of senior leaders equipped to take your company to the next level.
Benefits to Emerging Leaders:
- Core leadership competencies: Training in 12 leadership competencies within four key areas: personal, inter-personal, team and organizational leadership.
- Career advancement: The confidence and proficiency to take on a greater leadership role.
- Networking: Valuable opportunities to expand their sphere of influence and gain professional contacts.
Benefits to Your Organization:
- Bench strength: Fill mission-critical leadership roles with trusted employees.
- Employee retention: Incentivize top talent to seek advancement in-house through a culture of leadership development.
- Improved execution: Improve the competency of all levels of leadership to develop an organization that is effective, adaptable and empowered.
For more information on Emerging Leader groups in the North Bay, please contact me:
Peer Advisory Groups
More information about my Vistage groups.
Hear directly from members about how
Vistage has impacted their businesses.
Simply adding a star performer to a team boosts the effectiveness of other team members by 5-15%. No wonder, then, that study after study shows stronger financial performance in companies that make proportionally greater investments in identifying and developing top talent.– Harvard Business Review
The Vistage Peer Group Experience
- Facilitated by a Vistage Chair, group meetings are held every other month, with each meeting focusing on a single leadership competency to encourage mastery.
- Top-performing managers and individual contributors collaborate with peers from inside and outside their companies toward the common goal of preparing for greater leadership roles.
- Expert Vistage speakers lead interactive workshops on the 12 core leadership competencies.
Reinforced Through Mentorship
- The Vistage Mentorship Framework empowers in-house senior managers to guide participants in on-the-job application of leadership competencies.
- Participant’s Vistage Chair and peers serve as a sounding board for new work challenges and opportunities.
The 12 Core Leadership Competencies
Through their work with Vistage and applying new skills on-the job, participants become well-rounded business leaders equipped to execute on high-level initiatives and lead teams effectively.
Vistage Emerging Leader Program
Dynamic group meetings
6 all-day meetings per year, held every other month
An expert Vistage speaker presents on a leadership competency at every meeting
24/7 access to 22,000+ Vistage members across 20 countries